Gateway to College National Network is proud to announce a Request for Applications (RFA) for a new round of funding and technical assistance to launch three new Gateway to College programs in New England.
Gateway to College is an innovative early college program based on partnerships between colleges and K-12 school districts. Gateway to College National Network (GtCNN) invites applications from colleges, school districts, and charter schools across New England to replicate the program, beginning to serve students in fall of 2018.
GtCNN encourages all applicants to carefully review our website and all resource documents in the application packet before completing it.
The application is the first step in this process and will consist of four parts:
- Section 1 requests basic information about the applicant.
- Section 2 requests information regarding the criteria GtCNN will use to assess applications.
- Section 3 requests documents and links to include as part of the appendix.
- Section 4 provides resource material on the Gateway to College model and program implementation.
Important Dates & Information:
- April 17, 2017: Request for Applications Release
- May 1, 2017: Informational Webinar Register
- May 9, 2017: Informational Webinar (duplicate of May 1 webinar) Register
- May 3-15, 2017: Q&A Calls - If you are interested in having a one-on-one call with GtCNN staff to answer questions about Gateway to College, please contact GtCNN to to find a time-slot.
- May 15, 2017: Intent to Apply Due, see below. (Optional)
- June 30, 2017: Applications Due
- July 1-30, 2017: Application Review
- August 1, 2017: Finalists Selected
- August 15 - September 30, 2017: Site Visits
- November 1, 2017: Grants Recipients Notified
Questions about the application may be submitted by email to email@example.com